A $45,000,000 settlement has been announced in the class action lawsuit dubbed In re: Aspen Series BB Evaporator Coil Litigation. The case is under review in the District Court for Clark County, Nevada.
- Class members claim that Aspen Manufacturing Holdings Inc. sold defectively designed and manufactured evaporator units
- The estimated claim form filing date is 7/17/19
- This class action lawsuit is listed as case number A-14-710463-D
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 11/1/18
It should be noted that Aspen Manufacturing Holdings Inc. denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to the mind
Series BB Class Settlement Notes
- The settlement notice states that the Claim Form deadline is 18 months from Jan. 17, 2018
- Class members who submit valid claims may receive up to $220 according to experts close to the case
- Proof of purchase may be required depending on the class member
- An inspection may be needed before submitting a claim
- If you have already removed and replaced the Aspen Series BB units from your home, you must provide documentation showing that your home previously contained the Aspen Series BB units
- Mail: Total Class Solutions LLC P.O. Box 869066 Plano, TX 75086-9066
- Toll Free: 1-855-684-6180
- Fax: Not found
- Email: SeriesBB@TotalClassSolutions.com
Lawyers representing Series BB class members who file valid claims:
Scott K. Canepa, Terry W. Riedy, and Bryan T. Abele from the high flying law firm of CANEPA RIEDY ABELE PLUS J. Randall Jones, Michael J. Gayan, and Nathanael R. Rulis from the law firm of KEMP JONES & COULTHARD LLP.
But who is representing Aspen Manufacturing Holdings Inc.?
Philip Goodhart, Shannon G. Splaine, Theodore Parker III, Daniel M. Glassman, and Stephen H. Smith.
Any immediate questions in regards to the Series BB class action settlement should be directed to toll free 1-855-684-6180 or for lesser important questions please email them to: SeriesBB@TotalClassSolutions.com